1. Always have your priorities in order: school, fun, friends, food and family. Rest is for the weak.
2. The “Freshman 15” is normal. In fact, college is pretty much just social eating with some classes sprinkled in.
3. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Not everybody is going to be good at the same things, but there is something for everybody to be good at doing.
4. But still always have goals for yourself!
5. Sometimes, there IS such thing as a stupid question…
6. …but never let that stop you from asking if you’re confused.
7. College parties are all the same (extremely overrated).
8. Take pride in your work and give it all you’ve got.
9. Don’t worry too much about the embarrassing thing you said in class.
10. Be prepared for any and all possible situations.
11. It’s only four years (hopefully)! Soak in as much as possible.
12. Most importantly, be a good friend. Nothing else REALLY matters.