Being the mom of the friend group requires work. You are constantly busy making sure that everyone is in the right place, at the right time and doing the right things.
If you are the mom of the friend group, here is a well-deserved shout-out and a list of what makes you, you.
1. You never go anywhere without adequate preparation. You always have snacks in your bag. And hand sanitizer.
2. You constantly offer your (sometimes unwanted) life advice to your friends. And you’re usually right.
3. You’re an amazing listener, which makes you the first friend to go to after a breakup.
4. You make sure everyone is being the responsible and mature young adults you know they can be.
5. You’re everyone’s number one fan. You never miss a birthday, performance or an intramural soccer game.
6. You take the group pictures rather than being in them.
7. No need to call an Uber. You volunteer yourself to drive and give rides any time of the day.
8. All of your friends are required to text you once they get home after a late night.
9. Your main hobbies include cats, Disney World and reading.
10. Lastly, you’re the friend we can always count on. Thanks for being you.